Position: Substitute Teacher
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:45-3:15
Description: Fill in for a regularly-scheduled preschool teacher on as-needed basis.
· Assist lead teacher in management of classroom operations
· Assist with lesson planning, preparation, and delivery
· Assume responsibility for the supervision and care of students
· Help to create a fun and safe learning environment
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and their families
· Help to maintain a neat and orderly classroom
· Perform other duties as assigned by Lead Teacher or Director
· 2+ years experience with preschool aged children.
· An understanding that our primary goal is to show the love of Jesus Christ to children and their families as we help them to learn and prepare for Kindergarten; and a passion for that work.
· Able to pass FBI/Fingerprinting Criminal Background Check, Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, and Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check